Don’t feel like reading the documentation? You’ve come to the right place! Actually no, please don’t do that. If you have questions or problems I’m happy to help, but be sure you’ve read through some of these pages first.
- Getting Started - A Guide for installing Octopress and its dependencies.
- Configuring Octopress - This is important and easy. Be sure to give it a look.
- Blogging with Octopress - Learn how to create pages and posts.
- Deploying - A walkthrough for different deployment strategies.
If you have a question, or if you love helping others:
- Join the #Octopress IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Post an issue on Github’s issue tracker.
- Mention @Octopress on Twitter.
If you want to help out, fork Octopress on Github and send me a pull request. This site is also part of the Octopress project and if you find errors you can post issues or send me a pull request for the site branch.