Don't feel like reading the documentation? You've come to the right place! Actually no, please don't do that. If you have questions or problems I'm happy to help, but be sure you've read through some of these pages first.
- Getting Started - A Guide for installing Octopress and its dependencies.
- Configuring Octopress - This is important and easy. Be sure to give it a look.
- Blogging with Octopress - Learn how to create pages and posts.
- Deploying - A walkthrough for different deployment strategies.
If you have a question, or if you love helping others:
- Join the #Octopress IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Search for an existing topic or start a new one describing your problem on Octopress's Google Group.
- Mention @Octopress on Twitter.
Please file all development issues on Octopress's main repository.